Friday 2 November 2012

CTHULHU

 

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

("In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.")
 -From H. P. Lovecraft's 'Call of Cthulhu'.
 
Cthulhu is described as resembling "an octopus, a dragon, and a human caricature.... A pulpy, tentacled head surmounted a grotesque scaly body with rudimentary wings"
 
Thanks to an amazing lady called Katie I now have a giant Cthulhu plush!!!!!!! I've wanted one for seven years, and I almost can't believe after so lon,g I actually have one. He is SO cute and soft and he takes up one full seat on our couch. He's made of a teddy bear fur type fabric. Only 4000 of these giant Cthulhu's were made by Toy Vault in the year 2000.
 
 
Here's a photo of my giant Cthulhu plush, fondling The Necronomicon (in case you didn't know what and giant cthulhu plush looks like).
And because Katie was so nice I thought I would make her this.......

 
Because no householed should be with out a Cthulhu.

 
The original patten doesn't have legs, so I thought that I should add some.


I got the patten from here: http://cthulhucrochet.blogspot.com.au/2008/05/tiny-cthulhu-free-pattern.html




No comments:

Post a Comment